Sunday, July 13, 2008

Carly's Wedding Vol. 1

We have just gotten home from a lovely (but busy!) weekend in Camarillo where amongst visiting with overseas family, the highlight was seeing Carly Lansdown become Mrs. Jesse Curran!!! I am exhausted and need to get to bed (it is 11pm and I need to be up early since I'm starting a hospital internship tomorrow) so I am just posting these tidbits quickly and tomorrow night when I get home and have some more time, I will post more:

As you can see, Carly was a stunning bride....just look at that radiant smile!

Mr. and Mrs. Curran:)


The first dance....that's Janine and Jesse's brother (maid of honor and best man) on the left.

Cutting the cake... that cake was DELICIOUS! Carly used to work for a shop called "The Bread Basket" and they make wedding cakes and her old bosses gave her this cake as a gift. It had real white chocolate icing and was filling with assorted berries and cream.....mmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home