Friday, February 20, 2009

Loma Linda University

So one of my classmates has been documenting our final year of grad school in photos so I decided to "steal" some of her pictures and show you a little bit of my life at Loma Linda University :)


That's Dr. Shaughnessy - our graduate advisor.

Our resident "head-less" skeleton!

Our class LOVES potlucks :)


Off to class...

Chatting as usual!

We usually try to make it out to lunch together if we have class on a Friday.

There's me...yapping again!  Steffi (girl in pink next to me) commented that she obviously has excellent listening skills - as you can tell by her body language :)

Studying for comps!  We wrote our big exams about 3 weeks ago - all day Thursday and Friday.

Going a little nuts!

Girls hitching a ride across campus with me!

Walking to our religion class (Care of the Dying and Bereaved)

Aural Rehab professor dresses up! - yes...we do serious work!

serious work like counting syllables for stuttering...

you see, hard at work and bent over our books in concentration :)

This is the sight that usually greets us when we get out of class at night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home