Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blessed Birthday!

One sun-shiny day in the little town of Uitenhage (Eastern Cape, South Africa) an angel-faced, golden-haired child was born. His mommy and daddy named him Clark Anthony Botha and he brought them much joy and pride.

Then...

the golden-haired child became the tall, dark and handsome husband that some lucky girl had been praying for all her life! and now Clark's very proud and abundantly blessed wifey wants to wish him a wonderful, wonderful birthday - which will be filled with many surprises and lots and lots of love! All I can say Clark is - Thank You Jesus! You made me wait but You are always faithful and gave me something more precious and special than I could ever have dreamed or hoped! And Clark - you are the embodiment of 1 Cor 13, especially, (for those who know me well!) "love is patient..." you are the love of my heart and life and I want to make not only today but every birthday into eternity a celebration of the special person that you are:) Blessed, happy birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home